Remember that "deal" Camden and I made, well he forgot about it.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Pumpkin Patch
Saturday, while Daddy was at work, Camden and I went to the Pumpkin Patch. There are always so many great picture opportunities that I can never pass it up. When we lived in San Marcos, I would always plan a trip to El Campo the weekend of the Pumpkin Patch.
This year as I was helping Camden get dressed, he decided that he really wanted to wear his rubber boots. I really wanted him to wear his nice brown boots, so the fight was on. "Camden I would really like to have a good picture of you and if you are wearing your rubber boots the picture is going to look silly." He then tells me "Well don't get my feet in the picture!" He was right, but I still needed to make it seem like my idea....What, I could not let a 4 year old win this battle! So I tell him, "Lets make a deal, if you wear the rubber boots, I get to take AS MANY pictures as I want and you HAVE to SMILE in ALL of them." "You got yourself a deal Mamma!" We made the deal official with a hand shake and off to the pumpkin patch we went.
After getting a tattoo, getting his hand painted and decorating his pumpkin, we headed off to find a big pumpkin to take home. When Camden found it, he wanted to take a picture with it and this is what I got. The pose is all his idea! HAHA!
The Door - There is a door on a building in the old town square that I just love. I think I stick Camden in front of it every year after the pumpkin patch (it is right across the road). The next time my sis-in-law is in town I am going to get her to take some pictures of us in front of that door! Here are a few I took of Camden in front of it.
Remember that "deal" Camden and I made, well he forgot about it.
A quick reminder from Mom and I got this! My kid is too funny! Gotta love him.
Remember that "deal" Camden and I made, well he forgot about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment